TAC Media Celebrates Teachers and Staff for Appreciation Week!

Lydia Higuera looks over the plant with student Gloria Amador; Ms. H, as she is known to the students, watches over the students in Ceramics as they make their masterpieces.
Image by Autumn Pagan
  • Chemistry and Anatomy and Physiology Teacher Tiffany Banh, poses with her plant; Ms. Banh makes chemistry fun with activities like learning about the chemistry behind farting!

• Robert “Bobby” Sanchez, our Media Center Clerk, smiles broadly with his succulent in the mini media center in room 10. Bobby always makes sure to have a welcoming atmosphere for students during their free periods, at lunch, and before and after school.

• Tiffany Wilcox, history teacher, poses with her plant and TAC Media student Julia Pollard. As the ASB advisor, Ms. Wilcox has helped put on all of the proms and graduations that our school has ever had!

• Tomoko Price, AP, and Dr. Ryan McDonnell, Principal, pose with their plants; as the heads of the school, Ms. Price and Dr. McDonnell work hard to make sure everyone on campus is safe, comfortable, and educated!

• Lydia Higuera looks over the plant with student Gloria Amador; Ms. H, as she is known to the students, watches over the students in Ceramics as they make their masterpieces.

Image by Autumn Pagan
  • Gabriel Nichols received his succulent in the quad during his prep period; Mr. Nichols is the basketball and soccer coach and organizes Mud Bowls and Grudge Bowls between himself and Mr. Johan Cordero in their free time.

Image by Autumn Pagan
  • Emily Lassiter presents a succulent to Tania de Anda, our amazing Nutrition Specialist; Ms. Tania will often make guacamole for students and always has a smile on her face as she passes out lunch and snack.